The health and safety of our patients and staff during the current COVID-19 outbreak is our number one priority. Rhode Island Dermatology & Cosmetic Center has increased our already strict infection control measures as recommended by the CDC. These measures include:
– Regular cleaning and disinfecting of all door handles, countertops, chairs and common surfaces.
– Adherence to proper hand washing between patients.
– Minimizing the number of patients in the waiting room.
– Patients may check-in by phone upon their arrival and wait in their car for their appointment.
– Hand sanitizer is available in the waiting room and other locations throughout the office.
– All patients are being screened for COVID-19 as per the CDC’s recommendations prior to their appointment.
– All staff and employees are screened for COVID-19 per the CDC each day prior to starting work.
If you have a fever greater than 100.4 degrees or any type of cold or flu symptoms, please reschedule.
If you have been in contact with anyone who is sick with cold or flu symptoms, or have been in contact with anyone under suspicion of having COVID-19, please reschedule.
If you or someone in your household has traveled outside of Rhode Island or the United States in the last 4 weeks, please reschedule.
Additional family members/caregivers will not be permitted to attend the appointment except in the case of a minor or handicap/elderly patient needing assistance.
Telehealth appointments are available via Facetime and Skype. Please contact the office to schedule a Telehealth appointment.
Thank you for your patience and understanding,
-Rhode Island Dermatology & Cosmetic Center Management and Staff.